Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Quotations, Acceptance of Orders
- All price lists, quotations and estimates are subject to alteration without notice and shall only become binding when the buyers order is accepted by PROVAC CLEANING SUPPLIES LTD (hereinafter called “the seller”) in writing.
- All quotations or estimates given, orders accepted and supplies are made subject to these terms and conditions. No addition and modification of these by the Buyer shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Seller or to form part of any contract between the Buyer and the Seller unless the Seller has specifically and expressly accepted the same in writing.
- The Seller’s acceptance of any order is subject to satisfactory references, if required by the Seller.
- If between the date of any order and the date or dates of delivery there are any price increases in cost of material, labour, overhead expenses, transport or any other costs which affect the manufacture or the delivery of the goods, then the price or prices stated herein shall be increased accordingly.
- All goods supplied are exclusive of any applicable Value Added Tax.
- While the Seller will make every effort to give delivery at the date required by the Buyer, this date is not guaranteed.
- If the Buyer fails to take delivery in accordance with the terms of the contract, the Seller shall be entitled, if he so wishes to postpone or cancel delivery without liability on his part and without prejudice to any right of remedy available to the Seller against the Buyer.
- The Seller may postpone any delivery or part thereof under any binding order until amounts then owing by the Buyer to the Seller shall have been paid, or may cancel any obligation under any contract where default has been made by the Buyer under that or any contract, but without prejudice to any right or remedy which the Seller may have against the Buyer.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel or reduce any order in the event of him being unable, for any reason, to execute the whole or part thereof.
- Delivered goods may be subject to carriage charge.
- We reserve the right to charge a 15% handling fee against the return of non-faulty goods.
- The goods may be returned to us within 7 working days from receipt of order but need to be in their original packing, along with the invoice. All return and re shipping charges are the Customers liability, and the customer will be liable to a maximum of 15% restocking fee. This is at Provac's discretion.
4. Retention of Title
- The goods shall be at the Buyer’s risk from the time of delivery or, if earlier, when they are placed at the Buyer’s disposal.
- Notwithstanding delivery, the property in the goods supplied by the Sellers or at their order shall not pass to the Buyer until such time as the Buyer’s have paid for them and for all other goods previously supplied to the Buyers by the Seller or at their order.
- The intending Buyer acknowledges that until such time as payment has been made the buyer is in possession of Goods solely as a bailee for the Seller and shall store the goods separately from its own goods and in such a fashion as to be readily identifiable by the Seller.
- In the circumstances where Goods are delivered to an address specified by the Buyer, the Seller shall be entitled at any time until resale of the Goods immediately after giving notice of its intention to do so enter upon the premises of the Buyer with such transport as may be necessary and repossess any Goods or products to which it has a title hereunder.
- Nothing in this clause shall confer any right on the Buyer to return the goods sold hereunder or to refuse or delay payment thereof, unless otherwise agreed.
- The purchasers right to use the Goods will terminate if a liquidator or administrator of the purchaser be appointed or an order is passed for the winding up of the purchaser. If legal title of the goods has not yet passed to the purchaser then Provac Cleaning Supplies Ltd will require the intended purchaser/receiver/administrator to return the goods. Provac Cleaning Supplies Ltd may repossess the goods by entering the premises of the purchaser to remove them. Provac Cleaning Supplies Ltd shall not incur ant liability whatsoever as a consequence of this action.
5. Payment Terms
- Unless otherwise agreed the terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice and time of payment is the essence of the contract.
- Interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on the unpaid balance of the Buyer’s account may be added on any such balance unpaid for 30 days or more, at the Sellers discretion.
- Accredited representatives of the Seller are authorised to to accept payment against a proper receipt.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities if circumstances arise which, in his view, obliges him to do so.
6. Damage, Storage, Non-Delivery
- Written notice of any claim for the damage or storage must be given to the Seller, and if appropriate, to the Carriers within three days of delivery.
- Claims for non-delivery must be made within 14 days of the despatch date.
7. Replacement of Defective Goods
- The Seller’s liability is restricted to the replacement of any Goods proved to have been received in defective condition.
Terms & Conditions Of Use
Your access to and use of www.provac.co.uk (the “web site”) are subject exclusively and strictly to these Terms & Conditions of Use. These Terms & Conditions of Use are a legal agreement between us and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our web site and the services we offer.
Provac ("we/us") reserve the rights to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the web site (or any part of it) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and/or
- Change these Terms & Conditions of Use at any time, and your continued use of the web site following any change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check the Terms & Conditions of Use regularly for changes. If you do not agree with any change to the Terms & Conditions of Use you must immediately stop using the web site.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in all material on the web site, the web site design, structure and graphics and all software and source codes connected with the web site shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material contained within the web site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only. You may only access, view, copy and/or print pages from the web site for the sole purpose of you evaluating whether to and/or placing an order with us. Any other use of the material within the web site is strictly prohibited.
All content included on this web site (including, without limitation, our trade marks, logos, graphics, text, photos, designs, logos, icons, images, data and software) is our property, or belongs to our affiliates and/or licensors, and as such is protected by international and UK copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Links to other web sites
No mention of any organisation, company or individual, whether on these pages or on other web sites to which these pages are linked shall imply any approval or warranty by us as to the standing and capability of such organisations, companies or individuals.
- We take no responsibility for anything that might occur when you visit any other web site.
- When you click on a link you will leave this web site.
- We provide links to third parties only as a convenience to you.
All images, photographs, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on this web site are published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the goods and services available. They will not form part of any contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in any contract with you to purchase any of the goods or services advertised or published on our web site.
Any prices displayed on this web site are in UK sterling, and are only valid and effective in the UK. The prices exclude VAT unless otherwise states, and are subject to change if the applicable rate of VAT changes before your order is accepted.
Goods and Services
If we provide any goods and/or services to you outside of the European Union you will be responsible for paying any local sales tax and/or import duties arising at the delivery destination, which are not included in the price of the products.
Any orders you place with us will only be accepted and a contract formed once we have received payment in cleared funds. We will confirm our acceptance of your order on receipt of cleared funds by email (where a valid email address is provided).
We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept any orders.
You warrant, represent and undertake that:
- You will use the Web site only in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Use and only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner; and
- All information which you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to such information. You can e-mail any changes in your details to us at visualcode.co.uk
Limitation Of Liability
The Web site and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation, term, condition or warranty being given in relation to the Web site and its contents including (but not limited to) implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
In addition, we exclude any representation or warranty that the information and/or facilities accessible via this web site are accurate, complete or current, or that this web site will be free of defects including, but not limited to, viruses or other harmful elements.
You assume all costs and risks arising as a result of its use of this web site.
We make no warranty that the Web site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free orthat defects will be corrected.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of material uploaded or transmitted through the Web site and have no liability of any sort (including for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
We will not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, for pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent representations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions of Use for: any economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation); or any special, consequential or indirect losses (however arising, including negligence) arising out of or in connection with your use of this web site.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions of Use shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms & Conditions of Use by you or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Web site including your violation of any law or rights of a third party.
Each provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
The laws of your country may be different from English law and there may be additional legal requirements for you to use our web site or services. You must comply with all applicable local and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our web site and services and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of our web site and services is legal.
Write to Us
PROVAC Provac Holdings Ltd, Stourbridge Road Ind Estate, Faraday Drive, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV15 5BA